Welcome to TacoTopia
October 5, 2019- THINGS GET TASTY!
Whether you’ve never done anything quite like this - or if you are a taco eating pro, this info pack contains all the details you need to make sure you have the most magical day of your life. We are expecting a large amount of people, so please read this packet in its entirety to help things run more efficiently.
WHERE: Cyrus Hotel Ballroom (920 S Kansas Ave, Topeka, KS 66612).
WHEN: Saturday, October 5th
Time: VIP's can enter the doors at 5pm. General admission guests can begin entering at 6pm. *All times are in Central Time Zone.
What To Bring: Cash, Credit Card, an appetite for tacos and a smile because you're never fully dressed without one.
What to Wear: Be prepared for wet weather and cooler temperatures. This event is indoors though.
Tickets: Please double check NOW that you have your tickets. A printed or mobile ticket is needed for entry to the event. We get a lot of emails the day of the event from participants who can't find their tickets and are needing them resent, but our customer service hours are limited on the weekends and we may not get to your request before your event.
Parking: Parking for guests will be located throughout downtown and in city garages including City Centre Garage located at 9th and Kansas.
Check-In Time: Check-in for VIP Session One will begin at 4:45pm and doors will open at 5pm for VIP guests. General admission guests will begin to enter at 6pm.
POLICIES & RULES
1. Follow all rules and instructions from the online-waiver.
2. No outside alcohol or food allowed inside the event area.
3. One strike, you are out. No exceptions.
4. No guns or weapons.
5. No guests under 18 without adult supervision.
6. No pets or animals allowed. Only service dogs and pre-approved dogs for the costume contest.
7. No one under the age of 21 will be served alcohol. A valid photo I.D. is required to purchase alcoholic beverages.
8. Please pick up all garbage at the festival. Garbage cans will be place throughout the festival area.
You warrant and represent by attending the event that you have been notified about the rules and waivers and that you agree to be bound by them - and that you may be personally liable for violating the rules.
Schedule of Festivities
SCHEDULE OF FESTIVITIES:
Please keep in mind times are subject to change.
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM - VIP Early Access
6:00 PM - General Admission Entry
6:00 PM - 6:30 PM - Chihuahua Beauty Pageant
6:30 PM - 7:00 PM - Mariachi Music
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM - Live Music
7:30 PM - 8:00 PM - Taco Eating Competition
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM - Live Music