KC Vendor Info
We gearing up for the Kansas City Tacotopia event. This page is intended only for registered taco teams.
1) Every taco team is required to offer at least one $2 taco option
2) All booths should be set-up and ready to serve by 4:30pm. The doors open to VIP's at 5pm. You are welcome to set-up as early as 10am.
3) This event is indoors and each team will have a little over a 10x15 space. You are welcome to bring signage and anything else that promotes your business.
4) Electricity will be provided. No gas grills or generators are allowed inside.
5) We need to know if you need access to electricity. Please email us ASAP. If we do not hear from you a week before the event you will not have power.
Since we are covering the food vendor fee payable to Sporting KC we are asking every team to donate a serving pan of your $2 tacos. These will be used during our 5-6pm hour where the VIP's have access to a taco bar. We maxed the VIP's out at 150 guests. The general public will begin entering at 6pm.
How you can help? Please help us with our final advertising push by sharing the Facebook event with your friends and customers: https://www.facebook.com/events/248763215715115/
We are working with Sporting to send our email blasts and using local media to get the word out as well.
There is a spot on Village West PKWY where you can get your truck/trailer on the sidewalk and in front of the main entrance. This will be used for loading in and out. If you have a food truck with logos we will allow you to keep it parked out front. Otherwise we will ask you to move it to the side or in the parking lot across the street.
Load out will not begin until all guests have exited the event at 10pm.
Taco teams will be located in the center of the Brewhouse. (pictured to the left) This indoor space comfortably fits 2,000+ guests and a patio which allows 200+ at any given time. The tables and chairs will be moved to create easier flow.
There is an ice machine on site, but we highly recommend you bringing your own bags. There is also an oven to keep food warm and a serving kitchen.